MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

MEP or ADN, page-1429

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Calminer - this was posted by @wombat777 circa 3 weeks ago.

"
    There is a possibility ADN could go it alone on HPA and produce HPA using feedstock from Mt Hope.

However, below is a scenario for HPA production from Great White feedstock based in line with the 75:25 JV.

DYOR. Not advice. Analysis presented here is highly-speculative and is not intended as advice. You must do your own research and make your own investment decisions.

I've assumed here a 15% royalty on gross sales goes to AEM and 25% of profits goes to MEP.

One thing in ADN / MEP's favour is that cashflow from Great White would help fund construction of a HPA plant.

What could this be worth to MEP shareholders? ... I think $0.41 to $1.24 with an allowance for further dilution. I've assumed that cashflow from ceramics helps to minimise dilution.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3257/3257789-a2ebd974a0022111fa6413a7f714582a.jpg
    "

Also, many other prices based on upcoming catalysts / fundamentals is spread out through the forums - also alot of great information regarding the other projects. I would highly suggest scavenging through the forums as it is highly valuable. Other people like @HarryKane have suggested a possible TO scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.