MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

MEP or ADN, page-1430

1. 7,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3340
    The way I see it is ADN's MCap got over-inflated during the hype period until the selling and shorting brought it back to within realistic levels and well below. MEP has always been undervalued, IMO. The valuations being spruiked when the SP was above 20c still apply.

Those same sellers and shorters of ADN have most probably been the buyers of ADN since it hit 16c. Thanks to the battering ADN took we can buy MEP at cheaper undervalued prices also. The fact is that the very posters that were once ramping (or rather advocating the merits of both stocks) have been openly "watching" the stocks as non-holders very recently. I see that very activity as a pretty good sign in itself to consider topping up.

Today's ann of a BOA puts us further ahead in FA terms than when our MCap was nearly twice what it is today. So, it's time to buy or at the very least hold unless, of course, one has the constitution and skills to pip trade. MEP has a lower MCap now than it had a few months ago yet is further progressed.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 10/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.