MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

MEP or ADN, page-361

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    I think you will find that Minotaur are fully covered for 12 mths , including all of their 25% commitments for costs for the ADN : MEP JV for the Poochera (GW) Halloysite - kaolin developments .
    They’re covered for drilling - Charters Towers.
    They covered the buying expenses .
    They’ve covered all company costs — Totally for the next 12 mths.

** In addition — as pointed out here today and I have been saying for a long while : unlisted options would come into the money , such that Minotaur would be extremely well covered for funds , for sometime . This is now the case - for a further > $3 million, now in the money and due 2021 & 2022 .

I am certain that they would have money offered to them , if they decided for whatever reason to acquire more land or assist more towards Andromeda ...
    The risk is more towards a takeover of the 25% interest in the very long -life high grade , world leading Halloysite - kaolin resources . This buying must represent in part position taking for the % of the resources and opportunity for some stake and control in this . Although MEP cannot be taken over with board and management and loyal shareholders would hope aboard enough .

However — Hence the call to arms with the shareprice, to get it UP— uncharacteristically even, spelled out by the MEP management last week at AGM presentation.
    Minotaur have put a lot of work into gathering and researching the Halloysite and held the tenements for a long time .

I do not think anyone holding MEP shares now will be not aware of the extreme undervaluation here with Minotaur - with respect for only the share of Poochera and Camel Lake lands , and the JV.

The last months , for sure, unfortunately many Minotaur shareholders must have sold out or down .
    I think this is a travesty.

The whole point of MEP as an exploration company is to realise the value of the tenements held for so long, & where so much shareholder investment has been placed for 15 years .
    Auroch is a case in point. Minotaur spun out Auroch .
    Also for your interest - MEP finally sold down the last of the company’s holding in AUR in September- also to bring in the funds . Over $9 million in the bank.
    ( unfortunately- AUR shares have now since tripled in value . During the last 2 mths - performing better in fact than MEP shares until today . )

Minotaur - very much see , they have ample money in the Bank. Way undervalued, and job is to rally shareholders to HOLD .
    Therein lies strength for all .
    It is inevitable anyway as whichever way - holding the ADN resources share , and going to mine and dividends to shareholders within 2+ years ( then we would be over $1 per share )
    Or - any idea of a deal where MEP say was given ADN shares for the Minotaur share in resources - and this way share in the upside as the resource develops ~
    ** MEP shareprice still ends up way higher than right now .
    Indeed over double now .
    MEP shareprice used to be higher than ADNs until in September. Just a confluence of events with the MEP capital raising , held the MEP shareprice down at a very cheap level , and a lot of shares entered the market and allowed manipulation of the shareprice also imo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.