MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

mercantile's intentions ?, page-2

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I suggets that Sir Ron will eveluate the options.

If further value can be created by reinvesting the proceeds I think it will be looked at.

If however there are no options then I suggest that Sir Ron will return a significant proportion of the funds.

What is worth keeping in mind;

1. Cashmere is still part of the budiness at a cost of $2m and potential value of $7m
    2. MMX carries losses I suspect that have some value if the shell was utilised for a backdoor listing
    3. ASX shell have a value from what I understand.
    4. Sir Ron's vehicle MVT is not a hugely capitalised business so I suspect that he has a short time frame to get the greatest return and then reallocate the cash in other area's for further return

Sir Ron is a cagey investor.

Please also keep in mind Sir Ron has not made a takeover offer, he is simply trying to oust a bunch of directors that are only looking after themselves. I suspect that Sir Ron would have already approached all the major shareholders and raided MMX rather than called for a Meeting to remove the directors!

My view is that Sir Ron is looking at extracting the greatest value out of whats left. This could be a more tightly controlled wind up or utilisation of the shell for a back door listing!

In anyway I suspect that MMX has a value of closer to $0.05/share if you are prepared to go for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.