MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

mercantile's intentions ?, page-21

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    the.frack

you are correct. Cashmere has around 250 shareholders but the major is held with the 3 or 4 of the people that set the show up. They have committed to an IPO and have spent alot of money on it over the past year.

I suspect that it will either IPO or a trade offer will be made for it.

The transactions in the shares have been made at around $0.70/share so that values MMX's holding at closer to $7m rather than the book value of $2m. You just need to keep your eye on what Sir Ron will do, he may offer paying our Cashmere at teh $2m to wind up MMX.

Notwithstanding I still believe it is too earlier re a backdoor listing and I suspect once Sir Ron's directors are on board they will need a little time to understand if there is anything the MMX shell can offer.

My view is that shareholders will recieve around $0.044 to $0.048 per share and then wait and see what happens to Cashmere.

The reason why other shareholders are getting out at $0.04 to $0.041 is that they are unsure as to what is going to happen. Keep in mind the smart money ie Sir Ron has been accumulating at this level.

Finally, if Sir Ron distributes as much cash as possible he needs to keep in mind that MMX must stay liquid so how much he leaves in MMX will also indicate the time frame he has in mind.

The cleanest exercise is for the New directors sell the cahmere stake directly to Sir Ron (hopefully at greater than $2m) and MMX is then wound up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.