BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Markets do evolve though, and SUVs are growing in popularity, so...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Markets do evolve though, and SUVs are growing in popularity, so their marketing may also evolve.
    Seems there may be some grey area regarding the specific tech.

The article in your first post doesn't mention NVIDIA nor does it mention Snapdragon. EDIT: I do know however that it's Snapdragon, just included to further demonstrate the grey area.
    Also agree with FullMoonFever when evaluating the relevance of a 2020 article.
    It is also an article for an S class, which may or may not have leading tech.
    MB like many big companies focus on agility and adaptability.

You just simply cannot prove that the "Hey Mercedes" function, which is confirmed to be Akida in another model, is not partially or in full, assisted by Akida.
    Even when DHM (or someone else) asked a direct question on LinkedIn regarding the MBUX, at Mdiddy's assurance they would be direct, they received a vague answer that neither confirmed or denied the inclusion in that specific model, only confirming it in the concept vehicle.

Overall I would say there's no point anyone speculating either way, or accept it is pure speculation.
    Any attempts to discredit the possibility of Akida should be met with an open mind that we are not privy to all the info MB and BRN hold.

Last edited by FreddiesEyes: 24/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.