BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ok so I'm thinking a couple of things. 1. No Ann needed as they...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Ok so I'm thinking a couple of things.

1. No Ann needed as they are likely not dealing directly with Brainchip, so we don't need to ann as they are probably with Valeo and we already ann this and don't need to do any more as not directly a client of ours. We'll see it later in $$$$
    2. Yes the SP will increase as people are seeing that the tech is being used, real and is going to be huge. Step by step. Every time a name like Mercedes shows the world that they are using Akida, is another confirmation that it is the future. Futuristic car using today's technology for tomorrow.
    3. The guys at Brainchip are probably thinking, WTH? We keep telling people what is happening and while it's slowly sinking in, when are the rest going to catch up? Once this hits the NASDAQ, look out. My price target is $4.20. Once we hit that mark, well lets say the golf course will be my new workplace.

People buying under $2 will never be too late. As long as they get in before March 29th, cause after that, you'll be paying more than $2. This comes from my crystal ball so take no notice of my thoughts, it's been known to be bias.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.