BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mercedes uses Akida, page-508

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Only recently I was saying to my wife that I really wished Mercedes would get Akida because their "Hey Mercedes" voice control is pretty ordinary. As someone who has recently had their Mercedes stolen (they broke into our house in the middle of the night and stole our keys and then stole the car) I really hope that the new Akida application implements security features so that the car won't start without it recognising either your face and/or your voice. Of course we shareholders know that this is easily possible with Akida. I think Mercedes-Benz are really going to give Tesla a run for their money now and personally I look forward to buying one of the new Mercedes electric vehicles.

The only thing that annoyed me about the recent announcement from Mercedes was the fact that they kept referring to a Californian based company and a US start-up. It's Australian guys!!!!

However, this goes to show that there are probably many deals out there that we don't know about which will become public in the coming months and years.

AKIDA BALLISTA BABY!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.