BRN 3.57% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm sure this article has been shared before but it perfectly...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    I'm sure this article has been shared before but it perfectly summarises the serious longterm holders' position regarding Brainchip.
    Can Nvidia Survive the 4th Industrial Revolution? | by Neuromorphic AI | Mediumhttps://medium.com/@neuromorphicai23/can-nvidia-survive-the-4th-industrial-revolution-e2dea2fb0ec0
    It actually reinforce what i recently said about Brainchip's partnership with Tata, and I would extend that to Teksun. These 2 Indian big tech companies are looking to lead the charge into the Edge AI space and it's biggest opportunity is to leverage Akida neuromorphic platform. These companies can see the disruptive effect of neuromorphic computing despite the push back from major tech funds that currently is enjoying the run with Nvidia and Qualcomm. But their aim is to take a bigger pie than Nvidia and Qualcomm in this space so why would they go in the same direction as these big US tech companies! In the end the better technology will win...i.e, ADAS system with Akida versus ADAS systen with Nvidia's GPU based edge AI. There is no point of making too much noise from Brainchip's perspective because it will just upset the heirarchy...better to just quietly go about improving its neuromorphic platform with the likes of Teksun, Tata etc and just show the world its capabilities.
    This says it all: "Perhaps the most worrying recent doomsday prediction for Nvidia at the Edge came from Tata Elxsi’s Mr. Sunil Nair Vice President EMEA and Design Digital wh
    o posted on his LinkedIn page right beside a post about Tata Elxsi partnering with Nvidia in the Cloud the following:“Cloud computing is commodity. Edge is where the action is.Thrilled to see Tata Elxsi and Brainchip partner to enable and integrate ultra-low power neuromorphic processors for use cases that would bring huge savings and transform citizen experience. (especially the ones over spending on Nvidia.)”"
    Yes, investing in Brainchip is a big risk but ask yourself why companies like Tata and Teksun are willing to embrace Akida neuromorphic platform and remember Tata is the Indian equivalent of Samsung! It's definitely going to be interesting in the next couple of years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $528.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $720.8K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 463519 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 1216219 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.3¢ 2507240
Last updated 11.45am 08/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.