BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

There is no doubt MB is working with and looking at ways to...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    There is no doubt MB is working with and looking at ways to integrate Neuromorphic technology. Very highly speculated that it involves Akida.

Its advertised as a partner.

NOW MB realised their mistake when they mentioned Akida in a tweet that caused a huge spike on speculation. In reality they are still working and building on Neuromorphic technology.

I know many will demand that they Name Akida but in reality to make the whole system work there are many challenges that had to be overcome.

I will go out on a limb and say MB has spent mort time and money making Akida work then BRN has building the chip. So I hardly think you will see much terminology used from MB about Akida and I really do not expect much either.

I you actually follow MB and enquire with the correct questions you would see they are Neuromorphic focused and hire neuromorphic engineers. They do like akida.

The key secret is when will they go full scale Neuromorphic and we would see a formal agreement or revenue for our IP or chips.

MB has many smart heads they do not need the engineering hours from BRN.

I also speculate that they are not the only one seriously looking and playing with Akida.

Just look where we have sales presence and that will tell you were our partners and customers mentioned not mentioned are.

Germany (Europe coverage)
    Israel
    Korea
    Japan
    Australia (Perth Base)

India we have a huge presence but also!
    Tata
    VVDN

Do not think for a minute that the company or board would employ 80 plus odd people with limited revenue to sit around and collect salaries. Especially with limited revenue I would be in the opinion that the work they are doing will lead to actual revenue and possibly balling ti significant revenue down the road.

I think many had very optimistic expectations of BRN alittle to fast. But past mistakes do not mean future successes do not exist. The vast list of collaborations only grows.

Just a reminder the Market values BRN basicly Pre Akida 1000 release. Before the 40 odd names that have been named added to the list of engagements. Then you add the names if companies that wanted to remain unknown i can easily im my opinion double the 40 names to 80. All for less then pre NASA lol IMO.

The products and type of engagements the company has had pre Akida 1000 are completely different. The companies and persons they are invited to collaborate with are absolutely different so I would really say do not base judgement on the pre Akida days. Just to get to a discussion with them is an accomplishment.

I believe abuse has come from both ends of the spectrum the pumps and the dumps both beyond reasonable levels. IMO I will only add one thing those that have been for company success have never changed there user names on here for years and years. Those that have down ramped reinvented new names over and over again ask your self why is that? Was there an agenda? Why change names you look like you were more accurate for the moment then those long.

Anyway have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $917.7K 5.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3010453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 808746 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.