ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

in David's proactive interview. he claimed we had made a...

1. 4,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13304
    in David's proactive interview.

he claimed we had made a breakthrough that could be "potentially revolutionary for the POC market"

our tech has demonstrated a 90%+ reduction in antibody use which is a huge cost benefit for POC tests and a 40% reduction in input labour and overheads.

then, we have 2 key accounts we are targeting, one will be visited in Europe during David's visit and the other one is looking to be closed in the near short term (I know near short term has been mentioned  before)

IMO one has to be Merck with their Irish manufacturing and their  1billion test capacity US plant being built. we have partnered Merck in workshops, represented them at expo's, had papers written about how Merck's europium particles and Anteotech's anteobind compliment each other etc etc the next step is a commercial deal IMO.

I have noticed Merck doing presentations and posts about their lateral flow development services. here is one in mid October.

https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/429995...artnerref=everyonesocial&es_id=c56d1bfab9

of particular interest is who is presenting

Eileen Hannigan, Ph.D.
    Scientific Director, Assay Development Services

Eileen Hannigan is the Scientific Associate Director for the Assay Development Services Group at Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany with the Life Science division. In this role, she coordinates and leads the groups technical collaborations. Eileen has worked at Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany for 22 years, initially providing product and application support for the critical raw materials in the Diagnostic Business portfolio before moving into Research and Development.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eileen-hannigan-4b246a2b/?originalSubdomain=ie

(just to please a special poster), she  only follows 14 companies, only 2 supply companies and one is Anteotech. Hmmm.....

I've pointed out plenty of connections to Merck in this thread for a while now, hoping David's trip to Europe brings both home battery and life science news !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.