UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Matt-You really missed my point. They will be booted from NASDAQ...

1. 122 Posts.
    Matt-You really missed my point. They will be booted from NASDAQ soon. The share price continues to go down and the only thing holding it from not going down faster is some short covering, about 200k in last reporting period. They can't raise money if they stay on NASDAQ for the next month and a half. If they wait to get booted off, the share price will be much lower than today, and then when they are booted, it will drop further. Biting the bullet today will result in a hit to the share price but it's from a higher starting point than it will be from in a month and a half. Once off, they can raise money and raising money will steady the share price.

As to your institutional comment, the Company has gone from roughly 78 insto holders 3 to 5 months ago to roughly 35 now. Of the 35, 12 own less than 1,000 shares and would probably have sold them if they realized they were still being held. It doesn't matter if they are on NASDAQ at this point. They need to raise money any way they can to stay in business. New investors will come from low level, bottom feeding leeches, that's the bottom line for UNIS right now. So the sooner they act, the better chance they have at getting the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.