CMV 0.00% 0.6¢ cma corporation limited

meretec buy out, page-11

1. 5,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Heard nothing about the full year matey....Just expecting regular, incresing divvies from here on in....hopefully....7.7c/share does sound high especially with a bit of dilution here & there (All for good cause)....But you never know Mr R .....scrap prices are ever increasing....going to be nice to see the numbers & I believe CMV will be in expansion mode for a few more years to come .... they have managed debt well imo, albeit with incresed issues...but all seem to be positive for the bottom line......

Luck to ya & don't wait too long to get on....once tax loss selling finishes & market starts to turn....CMV should be back up near that 70c + level imo....They are cheap under 70c...just ask TPI & Meretec :)

Safe as houses imo....Long term hold....

Yep, very few following CMV at present = bargin time.....Headed for ASX300 imo which should add considerable interest.....

I remember having these same discussions back when CMV was mid 20's & only earning $1 / year profit.....I reckon there's a big future in Meretec technology & can't see too many negatives for the co at all......

Luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.