CMV 0.00% 0.6¢ cma corporation limited

Heard nothing about the full year matey....Just expecting...

1. 5,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Heard nothing about the full year matey....Just expecting regular, incresing divvies from here on in....hopefully....7.7c/share does sound high especially with a bit of dilution here & there (All for good cause)....But you never know Mr R .....scrap prices are ever increasing....going to be nice to see the numbers & I believe CMV will be in expansion mode for a few more years to come .... they have managed debt well imo, albeit with incresed issues...but all seem to be positive for the bottom line......

Luck to ya & don't wait too long to get on....once tax loss selling finishes & market starts to turn....CMV should be back up near that 70c + level imo....They are cheap under 70c...just ask TPI & Meretec :)

Safe as houses imo....Long term hold....

Yep, very few following CMV at present = bargin time.....Headed for ASX300 imo which should add considerable interest.....

I remember having these same discussions back when CMV was mid 20's & only earning $1 / year profit.....I reckon there's a big future in Meretec technology & can't see too many negatives for the co at all......

Luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.