EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

merg not a finished deal, page-15

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Fordtin,

You know, after speaking with management and getting all the facts, straight from the horses mouth, and sifting through the lumps of crap, I now realise that, for a meagre sum of 4 million aussie dollars, EXT now own, all KAH's assets. Along with, their ore grades, they bring drill rigs, expertise and labour in a very difficult time to own those assets. Not to mention they have now removed a 39% block by KAH, which I believe was a high risk for a take over. All they had to do was find one set of weak knees to get another 10% and they would have achieved a CHEAP takeover So, in hindsight they have covered their butts so they couldnt get taken over at such a cheap price. They have now stalled anyone taking them over until the dust has settled.

Unknown to the small retailer, there are many institutional investors that want to purchase EXT, but, they simply are not available on market. However, this deal will make more stock available and hopefully start moving our price north.

Plus, what does KAH own. Well whether or not they drill out something fantastic, one thing is for sure, that should they desire in the future to sell the KAH dirt assets, they will then be more cashed up, (this dirt is estimated to be of worth in the vicinity of between 15 and 60 million, either way, a far better amount than the 4 million Aussie dollars EXT have given up for ownership) but still have the ability to push on with Rossing South, now tell me, where do all you negative posters think management are going to put all those rigs. Try getting rigs available in Namibia or, labour or workers at any level

Well, if you bothered to ring management and had things explained to you, and didnt use hot copper to make your misinformed investment decisions, then you too would find that you would stop posting such utter incorrect assumptions.

Here is another point the misinformed will not understand. In the future, should this deal not take place and Kah still own a 39% stake, each time a placement is done for capital raising, this puts KAH in a position to acquire another 40% of the placement at the going rate of the cap raising.

Tell me how many of you realised that!!!!

This deal may hurt in the short term because of the weak market and the inability of the retail holders to grasp the big picture, but, in the end, I will still hold a huge amount of Rossing South and the profit to be made.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.543K 129.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3283876 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 8352781 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.