EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

And whilst you all have the resident ext chick ranting and...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    And whilst you all have the resident ext chick ranting and raving, what about this.

A London listing, well, maybe you guys dont see the relevance of this, but I do. London, a rather large town, that consumes vast amounts of energy.

Can anyone tell me, has Britain, got any uranium mines. Well off the top of my head NO.

The TSX has a vast number of uranium hopefulls to place your investing dollar into, so too does the ASX. London on the other hand, has minimal in comparison. Now, EXT will now become the largest uranium miner listed on the AIM stock exchange. This means, that those who believe that uranium is a marketable mineral and wish to invest in it, will more than likely be looking at EXT.
    Kalahari and Extract to merge

Excerpt taken from

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/sharewatch/small-talk-private-equity-firm-on-the-dragons-trail-922582.html

"in March, Small Talk reported that Aim-listed Kalahari Minerals, the Australian uranium andcopper miner, had become majority stakeholder inExtract Resources. Next month Kalahari will complete a reverse takeover.The group will become AIM's biggest uranium miner, with operations largely in Namibia, and a market capitalisation of about £110m"

Do your own research, I did.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.