MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

RichrichieAnother excellent post. You and I are on the exact...

1. 8,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Richrichie

Another excellent post. You and I are on the exact same wavelength that doesnt get many thumbs up from MMX holders.

I like many others saw all this coming a year or so ago. I sold with a small capital loss that would of been huge now if I had of stayed in.

Its unfortunately all against MMX now. I'm convinced Mitsubishi is looking to exit OPR. They may even look at getting out of crosslands if Jack Hills doesnt stack up.

You really have to wonder what could of been if sinosteel was allowed in those years ago. Blame Labor for that.

Where is MMX going to get the Billions to develop Jack Hills from !!! Mitsubishi at its best was only going to suplly half (so 2 billion) 2000 million dollars MMX has to come up with for Jack Hills alone !!!!. (Is it even worth developing at this cost for a current ten year life.)

Man thats one tough gig. How do you raise that kind of money in this market ?? Shareholders get ready to dig deep.

I have a idea if whats going to happen next and its all bad unless the Chinese do you are big favour which will come at a HUGE cost.

Good luck anyway. Of course this post is seen as negative like most of my other posts but i have followed MMX for 5 years now and these are my thoughts. Sorry they couldnt be cherrier and as you know I have been wrong many times before. Lets hope so for MMX holders sake.

Good luck anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.