PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

moveonup - i can see from the AGU board you're hoping for more...

1. 126 Posts.
    moveonup - i can see from the AGU board you're hoping for more than 3:1...why? if you have shares in both companies it shouldn't matter (take from one hand and give to the other) perhaps you've got more on the line on AGU?

coolheads - i can see you've also got AGU shares (see above).

on your point, as you would know the calcs are the same when you do it based on shares & mkt cap. pdy is 4.2 times bigger in mkt cap, but it has 7.9 times as many shares so the ratio is (7.9/4.2)=1.9 times. i haven't had the chance to adj for new issues, but pls explain if u think i've got it wrong.

on the time period of measurement, i've checked back even further and the sp ratio has hovered around 2.0 for the last EIGHT MONTHS. it hasn't been 3:1 since a short time around March - is that when you last ran your calcs?

come on guys, 3:1 would be like a 57% premium for you AGU holders!

are you seriously saying don't worry about months and months of market valuation pointing to 2:1, if the indep expert says 57% premium then that's all sweet!?!

it is up to PDY to negotiate the best deal for PDY, not just leave it to an 'indep expert'/ as you know the expert will give you a valuation range so big that you can drive a truck thru it. and unless its one of the top firms, i'll have serious doubts anyway.

i'll repeat what i said below, if pdy agree to more than 2:1 it would be a clear sign to me they overpaying (via pdy dilution) for their own personal ambitions and to preserve their own positions, and they should get slammed by unconflicted PDY shareholders.

good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.