EVR 11.1% 0.4¢ ev resources ltd

merger complete - nice 10.% pop on the tsx, page-12

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    nasty

I dunno.

I sold a few EVR shares higher up because I added to my ADU/EVR basked lower down and wanted some spare cash in case of GFC2.

I still see this a being very undervalued.

Basically we used to trade in a range between around 60 cents and 80 cents before the merger.

We need some good drill results to spice things up - they are not delivering. I have not spoken with the company for some time to find out what is going on, but they do have a $20m drilling program planned for this year.

The next mine project will not be completed until late 2013, at the earliest so it is a waiting game before that can add to EVR's income.

EVR management is OK but not brilliant. So it will be a slow winding road for shareholders. I prefer PRU's management, but hold no PRU shares.

Also, I have noticed that the large buyer/s has stopped buying. It was that which was holding up the share price or we wold have been back to around $2.10-2.20 in December.

Lots of goldies are doing very little, with a few exceptions such as RSG, RRL and SLR.

I expect the near producers or companies near to completing a major expansion to continue to provide good share price appreciation (BDR, SLR, PGI, NMG etc) in the shorter term.

I am looking forward to the quarter report for the new company - this should be the last quarter when big money is spent on relocating the village in Ghana.

GL

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.585M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $76 19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6084099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2779732 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.