DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Merger Dacian & NMT - Discuss: Good idea or not?

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Dacian and NMT plan to merge in Q1 2021. Let's share why this is a good/not a good idea to get a better idea about what will happen.

1. "NTM Gold is a company with significant high-end potential. They have a large drilling program underway and the company is well funded with $7m in cash. --> upwards potential / results still to come.

2. NTM has a near-surface high-grade oxide gold mineralization which represents a valuable asset for the company. If we see both companies as a newly-wed couple, Dacian Gold is the one with a corporate job, where NTM Gold is the entrepreneur who tries to leverage the upwards potential." --> stability and potential combined.

3. The merger results in a company with upwards potential, which can relatively quickly leverage the gold in the ground. I try to say that a discovery of NTM without the merger is valuable, but shareholders will always say, ‘but they still need to become a producing company first!’. A bit like De Grey Mining. NTM now can use the facilities of Dacian to start production much faster than usual. And the fact that Dacian Gold is around the corner is a big advantage. --> easier transformation for NTM from exploration company to mining company.

4. Because of the merger, there is suddenly a significant increase in Mineral Resource grade by lifting the cut-off grade by 0.5g/t to 1.0g/t at all deposits (excluding Hub). What I find more important is that future results between 0.5g/t to 1.0g/t will instantly add value to the company. We don’t need big nuggets to be profitable. --> Because the merger enables to profit from 0.5g/t -1.0g/t all future drill results are more valuable.

The above arguments are actually from bestgoldmines.com (got to be fair).

Below are my own arguments:

5. Because Dacian Gold is close to NTM, they have a processing plant closeby. If NTM would miss out who knows with who they could cooperate. Better safe than sorry.

6. The more exploration activities, the higher the chance you hit the sweet spot. Because the production facilities are closeby you can focus all energy and time on that one exploration activity. We've got now twice as much chance to hit the sweet spot and IF we hit, it is not on another continent but around the corner.

Any thoughts? Don't burn me, I tried my best.. If you have an other opinion I am very interested to read your argumentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.