TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

merger details out, page-156

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    stlamc

did not say they were ganging up, just dead obvious the permit all went in and drilling asap after the data room ;-/

i wont be voting the sea deal, but will be voting the de-merger

imho a far better price is available for the acreages.

agree that texon board should not have waited, and equally the notion of going public on a sale and having no capital to back your self if push came to shove, little wonder they exited the data room and went straight to the permit room and started drilling to trigger wells..

as for the aussie bidder.. why did they walk? you cant tell me they found better value elsewhere??

where are EFS players like AUT going to pick up land at this price, $12 K per acre? with 8 producing wells on them??

come on everyone, wake up and smell the roses, the plans to starve texon out are the primary motivations here, and now we see SEA which imho amounts to theft..

no one sells EFS for these prices, not in the oil window with 500 - 600 EUR on the wells

if there is no further interest from efs players then so be it, i would rather texon just drill and keep drilling one every 3 months using revenue to pay wells, with a debt facility in place they could make it through as the wells could return them month on month about $8 mill with 1500 ip's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.