FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

merger looming, page-15

1. 1,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wally,

I am grateful that members can exchange their views in this forum, your contribution has pointed to possibilities I didn't see previously.

However, the only GWR-valuable tenement I can think of was the Joyners Find over which FAS had not exercised the option to purchase from the vendor. Perhaps there are other tenements we should look into, Killara is close by, not sure about others, please suggest possibilities.

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I could not see anything of value in FAS to GWR, let's hope someone can identify one for us. The other problem I have had with Fairstar is that in their prospectus, they stated that Mt Padbury was of higher order of percieved significance than the 6 gold projects (pp.23 of prospectus, Section 5.1 first paragraph). They had had fairly detailed historical data on the gold projects, yet Mt Padbury was described as higher in the order of percieved significance. What data was this perception based upon? What do you make of it? This tells me that either they had more Mt Padbury data than we know of, or that the other projects are not that good, or both. Please comment...Kate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.