AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Merger Markets Article, page-11

1. 1,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    The turnover is in reality miniscule. However this is an interesting conundrum. (I think it's a conundrum!). This stock is so tightly held that it moves sharply on small turnovers. Obviously anyone trying to "get set" at todays prices with a meaningful number of shares is unable to do so without causing a rocketing sp. The only way for a new player to get in realistically is to either do a deal with a holder off market OR get in a CR at both a reduced price and probably free options. The latter is far preferable in their view. And that is why I become so incensed when CR's occur without RI's so much as getting a look in. In my view, when we need capital AND a higher MC these outside placements are a two edged sword as they allow new investors to get in without assisting the sp and therefore MC. Not great. I do not say that the CEO's options aren't limited, and of course the sp usually drops a bit and one can buy more at the placement price or even better but NO OPTIONS. I quite agree that if the end result is a sp of $200 or greater (adjusted for dilutions) we all benefit no matter how we get there but surely it is time for RI's to get in on the fun?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.