AVR 0.06% $15.71 anteris technologies ltd

Merger Markets Article, page-3

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    There are some interesting "conflicting" statements in there which should be fairly obvious to anyone reading the article closely.....

"Anteris’s DurAVR has a potential USD 5bn revenue opportunity on the basis of 50% market share, given its data findings so far...."

and

"The first human data late last year showed 50% superiority of DurAVR, compared with incumbent offerings, he noted."

Hmmmm.

I understand why, Mr Paterson uses the 50% market share figure when speaking with news agencies and potential investors although I do NOT BELIEVE for 1 second that this is the figure he uses when talking about the potential of the DurAVR with potential acquirers or even his own advisory board.

The figure I believe he uses when talking with potential acquirers or his own advisory board is 100% to a rounding error.

The advantages of the DurAVR in the lab and in the patients (given, it's only a small cohort to date) have been night and day, chalk and cheese with what's currently on the market. Why wouldn't he and why wouldn't others in the know be using 100%? Anteris have essentially developed the PERFECT PRODUCT (a one that returns the patient to a PRE-DISEASED state.)

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.