Hi Yummy, MYG - 1 announcement about a sale of a lease for 1.3...

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Yummy,

MYG - 1 announcement about a sale of a lease for 1.3 mill, big deal, the directors waste more than that in 1 quarter.
    DRM - 3 announcements in two days that amount to fluff

My guess is they want something from shareholders, voting on the merger maybe? Funny how companies make lots of announcements when they want something but aren't to worried about keeping shareholders up to date when they don't. I'm talking MYG not DRM. DRM look to be a decent company.

I as well as many others stumped up cash to get the Deflector resource to where it is via capital raises for drilling. That 365,000 high grade gold ounces, 15,000t Cu and 325,000 silver ounces getting sold out for a 22 million market cap. That's $60 an ounce Au not including 15,000t copper and $325,000 silver and any resource that's under the current resource that is still to be drilled.
    Why would you do that when you previously stated you were getting finance sorted. Oh that's right giving yourselves free shares while unfortunately burying shareholders.

The only way to square the ledger at this stage would be to sack the directors, care and maintenance the project until the gold price recovers then mine or sell the project at a reasonable price and return funds to shareholders. But no free shares in that for the directors so unlikely.

My new business plan. Find business that have depressed assets due to cyclical forces. Become a Director and flip so directors. Promise the business is in a better place because you are sorting it out. Announce your on track for finance and big things. Then flog said company for a low ball offer. Make out like a bandit issuing free shares to myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.