DFT datafast telecommunications limited

re: dftoa - i'm in 2... Hi Trade4profit.Thanks for that lengthy...

1. 616 Posts.
    re: dftoa - i'm in 2... Hi Trade4profit.

Thanks for that lengthy reply. I couldn't get enought DFTOA today. I was a buyer yesterday at 0.009 and today at 0.007 and 0.006. I saw what was happening and I agree that the move was a persistent attempt to clear holdings of option - however I would say it was the directors without much doubt. They know as long as the FPO is in the money - people will buy the options. They also know that SOME of these options will be converted - it's in their interest to sell the options below the strike level.

The buying slowed towards the end of the day.. and I must say it was really piss-ing me off that the seller (assume dirtector) was clearing the stock below strike... but let's face it - if you convert the option for a 1 cent payment - you're in the money with VERY LITTLE downside risk. This is what i like about it.

HOWEVER - does it also suggest that the merger might not happen - the only premise wrong with this scenario is the support given to the FPO.

Tomorrow will be interesting - if the FPO holds - those buying options today may see their stock go to the 0.009/1 cent level...

OK - now let me guess - you bought the 500,000 parcel??

Lets hope we make some money on this :-))
    Cheers
    Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.