Hi all, i go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose! IMHO...

1. 221 Posts.
    Hi all, i go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose! IMHO i think its a good (and almost inevitable) deal that has more positive than negatives for long suffering RML holders. Think about it, we could have been scratching around the Phil as a small cap for the next 3 years with everyone whinging about the share price, or funding, or CAPEX, or when is this or that going to happen!

At least now with this proposed merger we are part of a much bigger picture. Have a look at the numbers CPDLC has run for us (thanks buddy). They speak for themselves. ENK must be pretty confident that their HL technology is going to work with tropical laterites (on a production level) at Acoje, or why would they bother proposing a merger? As with all new startup mines funding is the key people, and im sure our Chinese friends would much rather deal with one big company, rather than 2 smaller ones.

We are ALL here to make money fellow holders. The sooner we can get funded and into production the sooner we can see those dividend cheques rolling in. If that means merging with ENK then so be it. We will have to wait for the Scheme Booklet to see the nuts and bolts but I think there are exciting times ahead.

PS Congratulations to Robert and Mark on their new appointments. Im sure they have the best interests of all RML holders, no matter how small, at heart.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.