DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

merger with gog, page-3

1. 25 Posts.
    afroboy

Now I like your train of thought! Speculation at it’s finest. This is what we need more of, rather than disgruntled shareholders bagging the company and the board.

I wouldn’t try and read too much into it. I think this is genuinely a “strategic” merger of two companies in need of each others expertise. I agree it sure solves the problem of a MD for DLS! The merged company looks more attractive to the "eye". I’m guessing it was a strategic ploy for betterment of the strategic corporate plan in someway. It now has a strong board with both oil and gas experience & financial expertise as well as no debt with good prospects. Remember, what has happened in the past lies in the past. We need to look forward to the future. As you can see, it is like a breathe of fresh air with disgruntled shareholders opting out and new shareholders buying in. Remember both companies want to become a "real company" just like Pinocchio wanted to become a real boy. But first they must prove themselves to the fairy godmother!

Happy to discuss any other speculative ideas you have? What do you think they will do with circumpacific energy corporation Canada? It was commented on, on page 11 of the merger presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.