AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Merger: Yes or No, page-1000

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Definitely better than a compulsory sale, but it is still very confusing, because I don't know for sure how much time I will have to make this decision and what I could do with CDIs. The second broker, the one that my father uses, still hasn't listed anything in the capital measures section and when we called their service hotline the person could not give us further information and told us that we should wait until after the voting has happened.

I also use a third "discount broker", which I transfered shares to previously because of their low trading fees. But later I had to transfer the shares to their new offering, which uses an entirely new IT-system. As of today the shares haven't been transfered yet and are still in the old account, which has very minimal software functionality as a drawback. So I am not entirely sure how I will be able to choose for the shares that are in this account. In their FAQs I read that you could do this via e-mail but I may have to call their hotline as well tomorrow to ask what I exactly have to do. And because their offering is so cheap they don't have the most plentyful customer support. So you can imagine that it will be a bit complicated to arrange everything.
    Last edited by Stephan90: 19/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.