AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Replying to MoustiqueNot quite. I dare say Livent has fewer...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Replying to Moustique
    Not quite. I dare say Livent has fewer shares on issue so each share is worth more. The only thing that matters is the 56/44 split which is a joke considering our assets and developments. The Alkem board should be ashamed, they are not losing out I'm sure.

The whole "we are so interested in WA" is starting to piss me off also. It's just trying to say we still want to be an Australian company. Once this merges there will be Zero consideration for Australian shareholders. The company will have nothing to do with Australia other than Mt Cattlin which will not be around forever. Bit like when GXY took over Lithium one (or whatever it was called). We did not care about the Canadian shareholders.

Funny how governments go after the poor with things like robo debt but totally excuse the financial criminals. The board has a responsibility to look after share holder interests. Put them in Jail if they take a big payout over our interests.Surely we should not bend over and take the first offer.
    Last edited by Cadel: 15/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.