AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thankyou Schmuzel and the many other posters who have provided...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Thankyou Schmuzel and the many other posters who have provided detailed analysis of the proposed amalgamation. As with many other long termers I have been here since the Iggy Tan days and all the dramas we had in those early days when the company nearly went belly up when a pipe at the Jiangsu plant in China ruptured killing two of the workers.This caused the closure of Mt Cattlin mine for a period, and it was here that Anthony Tse took over the reigns with the share price less than 5 cents!! Some of us still saw the enormous potential and loaded up. Anthony managed to claw the business back via a deal with GMM to operate Mt Cattlin. Suffice to say it has not been an easy road. But when the likes of Martin Rowley & son became involved it really did become a closed shop to retail shareholders. Communications were non existant, and despite this being raised at AGM's nothing changed. So many snouts in the trough, they were all having a ball at our expense. Yes we (well most of us) said lets forgo dividends and just build the business, all that meant was more money in the trough. And now with this proposed merger the trough has tripled in size, the legal expense trough WOW! It really is a sad day and I for one will be exiting this company sooner rather than later. So for my 307K shares it is a resounding NO. Hoping we can get the numbers to put a halt to this rubbish.
    Cheers and good luck to all holders!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.