AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Merger: Yes or No, page-218

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    not sure this hasn't been posted already:

https://www.copyright link/companie...iticism-of-16b-lithium-merger-20231112-p5ejbj

Allkem and Livent bosses face down criticism of $16b lithium merger
    Brad Thompson and Anthony Macdonald
    Nov 12, 2023 – 8.05pm

Mr Graves said criticism of the deal was isolated to a few voices and claims that Livent should be paying a larger control premium were misguided.

“The market is speaking pretty clearly about its support for the deal,” he said in an interview from Sydney on Sunday. “It is always possible to pull out a voice or an anecdote here and there, but it’s certainly not representative of what the market as a whole seems to be saying.

Last week, it was analysts at Jefferies who were questioning the deal. “Livent needs Allkem far more than Allkem needs it,” they told clients, although some of the analysis and valuations have been disputed by the company.

Only an arrogant, greedy ex-merchant banker would address the concern of retail holders and super funds with a single line like that.
    As if GREED was the motivation for raising concerns. Shows exactly how you tick and what you are, Mr Graves!

Hey Mr Graves!
    I have news for you.
    It is not just about the premium!

Personally, the premium is my least concern.
    It is people like you Mr Graves and the lax regulations  of the cowboy US exchange that concern me the most.

AKE should stay an Ozzie company!
    We just need a board with vision and drive to fully develop our Tier 1 assets and build strategic partnerships for downstream processing.

This deal stinks. Just when Tse sold parts of SDV with a fat bonus. Same old story here, but on a different scale.

F#@$ this merger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.