AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I tried to post this yesterday, but there seemed to be a problem...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I tried to post this yesterday, but there seemed to be a problem with HC’s server, and I couldn’t paste images into my post.

Rather than waffling on about the risks and disadvantages that AKE shareholders will face should the merger go ahead, I thought I post a composite picture which is worth more than a 1000 words and painfully explains that this merger is a heist conducted by Livent and our backstabbing management:
    Picture2.jpg
    On the backdrop of a 63.5% loss in value since announcement of the merger (see chart), KROLL calculated that the merger will potentially translate in a 6.2-10.4% gain (see table) in value for AKE shareholders.
    All this risk and enormous expenses for a meager 10% gain? Are you ffing kidding me?

Taking into account that other Australian Li miners/producers fell by an average of 45% from their peaks in 2023, AKE SP has been clearly overpunished in excess of 18%!

Things to consider from this analysis:
    The market thinks that AKE as part of NewCo is worth 18% less since announcement. Hello KROLL!
    Debt-laden, underperforming Livent is an anker on AKE's SP performance and project development.
    Once merged with Livent and Li pricing has returned to normal, the SP appreciation of NewCo is unlikely to recover the 63.5% in value loss that our investments has incurred.

Please tell me, where is the benefit of this corporate heist for my investment? I can't see it. The market can't see it either!

F@#$ this merger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.