AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

"which is why Allkem has been running dead since May - Martin MD...

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "which is why Allkem has been running dead since May - Martin MD and the others are locked in to those golden handshakes"

triage good post. imo

My thoughts on the one liner above.

Where did all this merger sh#t start ?

I would suggest GXY and it came some time after the A40 debacle. imo Also I surmise there may have been "trouble in the GXY camp' so to speak, again my opinion only.

So if I'm anywhere close to the mark that puts someone from GXY pulling the strings so to speak whether an individual or individuals.

Why would it be ? is it just for the Golden handshakes as you and others have put it ? firstly for the GXY team then now for the AKE team ?.

Now I cant read the minds and motives of anyone so time will tell me if the "Mergers" are good or bad for us Shareholders. Noting that the small shareholder get the crumbs and some from both GXY and AKE management walk away into the Sunset smiling while we have to endure what comes next.

Personally I dont like how the Share Holders have been treated at both GXY and now AKE.
    Would that be a concern for the Management of both Companies to date. I would suspect No.
    Cop it or sell out is the only avenue! Some would say to me.!

What mark would I give for the Management of both GXY and AKE to date? I'll keep that to myself. lol

So here I am with one last hurrah for a chance to win (or lose) on the Share market before I call it quits!

I'm too F/n old for sh#t now so I just hope a miracle comes for the Management of NewCo. lol

Good luck all
    Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 09/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.