AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I think goldmansachs boy will be ruthless enough to set us up in...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think goldmansachs boy will be ruthless enough to set us up in ireland like other major internation billion dollar corporations and pay fk all tax which in the end benefits us more financially if not immorally.

For me im on the fence. If the merger fails i think ake will jump up. this last few months although lithium prices fell, alot of aus investors big and small may have dumped shares to book a profit and minimise risk to the merger and CGT implications further lowering the price and providing cheap shares to us investors so when merge comes they will have a even bigger share of the pie.

But on the flip side if we merge being american listed and registered in ireland its not the end of the world and i think we will still emerge as a super profitable company just maybe not short term and ethically as we would if going it alone.

Im leaning towards voting no, would have been much happier if the ratio was more in our favour by 5-10 percent.

Ive been buying at these low levels as ther is alot of fear and shorting going on and in the media alot of negativity around all lithium. Look at all the M&A going on and big moguls, directors and state street corp buying up. They are patient and see what is coming at the end of this decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.