GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

You dont call for the designing of a 30 to 40 mill tonne pa shed...

1. 97 Posts.
    You dont call for the designing of a 30 to 40 mill tonne pa shed on Berth 5 if you are only planning to pump out 4 mil tonnes pa. There is something in the wind and it aint Mt gibson. You only need to look at the buyers of Mt Gibson to hint at the activity we are seeing this week. I must say one thing before we go any further

....What a great f... week its been on the market$$$$$

GBG is making me two grand a cent and I am loven it.

thanks to rock I also enjoyed EXT's little rally and managed to sell out at 10.5 and buy in again for less.

i can see gbg take a fallnext week when the byers retreat and the day traders take profits. I cannor see this dipping to less than 50 again and see it now sitting in the mid 50's for a while. if it is inst' iunvestors then maybe we will see the 70's very soon but I fear it is not and we are just seeing some wealthy players taking a position such as we have seen in Mt Gibson.

In saying this. The chinees did agree to continue the BFS and this is a very encourging sign (little birdie). we have to ask ourselves the question, can this survive on magnetite alone or will we need the haematite to get us over the line?? we will find out the haematite results this month and I am waiting with angst. However we have seen the current activity on no ann and this is as good an insider sign if I have ever seen one.

Keep well all and dont be upset if this takes the week off. It has deserved a rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.