GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Many thanks for that Ian. Any chance you can expand a bit more...

1. 897 Posts.
    Many thanks for that Ian.
    Any chance you can expand a bit more on what was discussed?

Maybe they were trying to avoid questions like the excerpt below poses? From yesterdays SDL annual report-

At 30 June 2007, directors and their related entities held directly, indirectly or beneficially 223,143,717 ordinary shares in
    the Company and 80,000,000 options over ordinary shares in the Company.

At 30 June 2006, directors and their related entities held directly, indirectly or beneficially 12,000,000 ordinary shares in
    the Company, 7,500,000 options over ordinary shares in the Company and 60 convertible notes.

I was nearly throwing up reading the SDL annual report.

I know they needed to be encouraged to join the board but roughly GJ and DL (slightly less) picked up well over $20m each in shares for just over 6 months work.
    During the year, hundreds of millions of shares were issued as low as 1c. 20m shares/options given to Capital Partners with NO explanation as to why. Hey, and now their man is on the board as is the Yilgarn Chairman.

Talbot was served up 360m shares as a "sophisticated investor" (fair enough) at cheap rates, but the actual shareholders were never given a chance to buy from what I saw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.