GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I was at the GBG agm on Wednesday also. I found the presentation...

1. 75 Posts.
    I was at the GBG agm on Wednesday also. I found the presentation upbeat (correctly so) and informative. Many questions and areas of concern were addressed (the merger and Cameroon for example) and minds put to rest. Purely from a technical perspective there is little too worry about, and much to look forward to.

My one criticism of the meeting was the speed with which it was brought to a halt. While there were still shareholders eager to ask reasonable questions George tried to bring the meeting to an end. In fact several people asked questions after he had originally tried to close the meeting. After the meeting was finally closed the various directors left the discussion area as quickly as they could, even though George made the statement that shareholders could further discuss their queries with the directors 'over a coffee' (and there was no coffee, the various refreshments being removed).

I do not think that George or the directors were trying to hide anything, rather they were eager to get back to their offices. However, fair is fair, the shareholders are the owners of the company, an hour or two each year is not too much to ask. Disappointed!

ps George did say that there were a number of questions which had to be resolved regarding the merger. One point he mentioned was the name! He stated that he personally did not like the name 'Gindalbie' (likewise), but did like the name 'Sundance' (likewise, also a shareholder), but could see no reasonable combination of the two (SunGin!, Gindance!). GBGers, look forward to a new name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.