OXR oxiana limited

merger, page-8

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    a few little techincals for OXR followers
    since nov it had a great trading channell down and then on 20 feb it broke through the top on the down trend line , the price was around 340 it then continued to do double the rally run to near 400 on the merger with ZFX
    I see the price could go back to 325 which would be a 50% retrace of the previous run from 253 to 397, also watch for strong support signal at 342 which is 61.8%
    now even if it falls to the lower level longer term OXR is continuing to trend upwards. SO chart wise its strong still but great trading ranges.
    Fundamentally out of the Top 500 stocks i rank OXR as Number 2 and thats the main reason i love trading it because if you get a short term trade wrong you can add to long term because its very very sound

Debt to Equity 40%
    PE Ratio 14
    PEG Ratio .42
    Income Cover 7 times
    ROE 20%
    Current Value $4.50

ZFX i had ranked at 20 but it has a lot of cash which is good in these times. And this will help the underlying figures on OXR mentioned above

What could work against resources stocks is the vertical aspects on most metal prices and at some point that will be corrected, however i think OXR is well enough established now to ride through those price fluctuations.

Summary if you hold long term, take if off your watchlist and let it grow and dont watch the fluctations ( have a comfortabel stop though lol )
    If you trade it set up your chart with trends and have a look at the repeating speed angles on the stock as it is very very predictable even in these times of uncertainity

Unless the world ends i personally think the next significant price target for OXR should be mid may and look for somewhere around 455

Have fun and hope i havent bored you too much

Footnote; i trade OXR short term unless i get it wrong LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.