ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

merger, page-3

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Well Beerme I am as confused as you regarding the situation. We understand the market is generally on it's hands and knees but when you consider the assets Clive is pumping into RDI, as you say should be a no brainer. Most investors would kill for around 100% return in six months.
    The things that could go wrong is: (1)Nickel may continue to fall in price. (2) The Chinese may slow down on their iron ore intake which will have an adverse effect on the IO price.(3) The float will be a lot easier to list in HK than Australia and Palmer has agreed to list now in both countries which may mean a longer time frame than first expected. (4)Shougang may not go through with the deal with ARH - although I doubt it in light of what they have already put into the project. (5)If commodities continue their malaize RDI may be forced to lower the $2.20 price for the float and consequently ARH shareholders.
    Whilst any, all or none of these things may happen coupled with the fact it is in Palmers interest to keep the ARH sp low to make the $2.20 look even better than what it realistically is, we are sadly engulfed in uncertainty. In a bear market investors detest that feature most of all.
    I have held since the Sherlock Nickel days and will continue to hang on for the ride. I am tempted to add to my position at these levels and whoever has the balls to do so I feel will be richly rewarded in the medium term.
    Cheers!
    Stumpjump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.