NOX 0.00% 8.0¢ noxopharm limited

Mergers and Acquisitions

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I suspect that shareholders selling at these prices are spooked by the time in might take for Veyonda to be approved by the FDA, without realising that the share price could at any time enjoy a massive spike if Noxopharm is partnered or acquired well before a Phase III trial.

Both Graham Kelly and Greg van Wyk have mentioned in recent interviews that Big Pharma is on the prowl for complementary drugs. The latest mention occurred three days ago.

Noxopharm has published a very interesting interview of Greg van Wyk under Investors/Presentations, which can also be found at http://tinyurl.com/y2zg89v5

In this interview:

• Greg noted that Sarcoma had a bad prognosis but in the next breath said that a compassionate patient had been treated on and off for three years and was doing remarkably well! This must be the patient who had primary Sarcoma and secondary tumours in her lungs.  The mention of on and off treatment suggests that she has successfully undergone DARRT therapy more than once.  That she is remarkably well after three years shows that (1) sarcoma is a logical target for Veyonda; and (2) that treatment can be safely repeated.
    • Veyonda was a well-tolerated; synergistic; and a unique value proposition
    • It was really interesting that some big players were partnering with smaller companies with emerging technologies.
    • Other players were working with smaller companies to see how development progressed before deciding whether to partner or acquire.   

I think it is inevitable that Big Pharma will take a chunk (if not all) of Noxopharm.  When this happens, those who prematurely sold will miss the boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $4.376K 54.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 161513 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 85160 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 30000
Last updated 11.56am 05/06/2024 ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.