ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

mergers and acquistions

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Goodmorning all Itc investors and shareholders.
    Whots actual news.... Not a lot.
    1. The top 20 of ITC changes as at 21st June.
    RBC Dexia have sold 300,000
    Zero have accumulated 1.7mill. They have now 4.85
    Changes from 27th May.

2. Vpe management has changed.

Me... for the first time in many years I would now consider buying VPE at he current 25 to 26 cents per share.

Impress.
    For Any company to take over ITC as a aquistion the problems are ,
    A strong rationale required for the acquisition as a strategic necessity rather than overconfident empire-building.
    That is a very limiting factor of who and why any company would acquire ITC with current cash flow.
    Sure the oil is there, the reserves are there, but with a possible elnino we could see development all on hold again in Feb/March next year.
    Vpe taking 10 % and Euroz accumulating gives some credibility to another posters statements.
    The possibility for a merger with VPE is increasing the nearest short term outcome for a cost effective rationale for Impress.
    Neither Impress or Vpe are new kids on the block and infact Vpe are continuing to trade at the same share price levels for the last 10 years, taken consideraton of the consolidation previously.
    The new management will split the company VPE and merge with ITC in one form or and other IMHO>
    They will not make a takeover as it is not cost effective.
    Sir Eddie like us all grow older and will want to realise his value in the sooner than later future.
    A Quote from Business Bankers....
    with the market pullback, there's a number of companies within various sectors that are undervalued and so there is some people running the rulers over whether those deals can be executed.
    I could state that JPR,NDO,OEL all of which I have shares in are undervalued on there assets but they all have something in common. Get the oil out of the ground and cashflow into the bank. Then the number crunchers have there day.
    I am absolutely sure that Vpe management and Impress have already been advised by the various M&A groups of the probable direction that will finally be reveiled to us retail investor's this year.
    The mergers and acquisitions group (known as M&A) provides advice to companies that are buying another company or are themselves being acquired.
    Its also unlikely eithier of the rebirthed company's
    names will retain the ITC or VPE name or codes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.