CXO 1.79% 14.3¢ core lithium ltd

MERGERS , AQUISITIONS /TAKE OVERS

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Yep, I know ...... new thread and all, but one I think is a worthy inclusion at this stage as I feel we are likely to be discussing these topics heavily in the very near future. I am sorry if these topics have been discussed in 'General Discussion'. It is too difficult for most people to sift through to find relevant discussion about something that should be firmly in our vision at this moment in time. Winter is coming !!

In light of what has happened with LTR late last week and keeping in mind a similar orchestrated short attack on CXO is still in play (shorts still around 6.5% even after the little short squeeze last week). We have seen the havoc some of the hedge funds are causing. Who are they working with / or for the benefit of ?

Considering the current projections for supply and demand for lithium we should all be expecting a period of mergers and acquisitions / take overs. I suggest the time is fast is upon us that CXO will be included in the mad scramble to control the lithium supply chain. New and soon to be producers with good mining assets in good mining jurisdictions with low sovereign risk, good synergies to operations like LiOH production and good infrastructure will be prime targets for the big players like ALB, SQM, perhaps even Rio Tinto. LTR is currently in the spotlight with the interest from ALB. It is a very big asset to swallow even for the likes of ALB. So who will they target next if they fall short in their bid.......... CXO did I hear anyone say ?

I'm keen to get opinions on how well protected CXO is from TO ( is our share registry structured in a way that would make a hostile TO difficult). What should CXO be valued at ? How likely are we to become the next target on the hit list ? Our SP has been smashed (like many other lithium plays) and we are prone to opportunistic attempts to take the asset from us too cheaply.

Cheers and good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $115.3K 821.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 2070175 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 3050007 68
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ 428371
Last updated 11.29am 06/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.