CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

mergers & aquisitions, page-25

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi tv105,

Should a party desire to take-over CDU, they would have to make an offer to all shareholders, whereupon the CuDeco Management Board would issue advice whether to accept or not.

A takeover premium usually applies in such circumstances, and all shareholders have the option of accepting the offer or not accepting the offer.

No party can acquire 50% + 1 share of CDU, without making an offer to all shareholders. This is not exclusive to CDU.

As each day passes and full mining production approaches, I agree, CDU will attract more attention. This is reflected in the fact that, out of over 800 mining companies listed on the ASX, CDU is now ranked eleventh in price, only two cents behind OZL. Who would have thought that possible a month ago.

Daily sales volumes are low. Without the constant daily shorting, they would be even lower, in my opinion, and the share price higher.

The low sale volumes are a reluctance of sellers to accept current share prices. They want more, knowing what progress CDU is making when other mining stocks are stagnant or in decline.

The above is confirmed to some exent by the records which show that 2.03 per cent of the total of issued CDU shares as at 13h May, 2013, were shorted.

This is in stark comparison to what CDU shares have experienced Monday to Thursday, the past week

13th May,2013 287,274 of which 95,235 were shorted.
    14th May,2013 137,358 of which 28,526 were shorted.
    15th May,2013 194,882 of which 50,464 were shorted.
    16th May,2013 198,815 of which 56,652 were shorted.

This represents a shorting average of some 28 per cent

You show as Holding and being a shareholder in CDU.

If you are so in doubt as to the future of CDU, why do you continue to hold? Is it you are seeking that take-over premium, or waiting for the quarterly dividends to flow?

Either way, things are looking good for CDU shareholders with each new announcement.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.