LTR 1.59% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

MERGING OF MIN & LTR --> LARGEST LITHIM COMPANY IN WORLD, page-97

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    I agree with your remarks. I think we are going mining and we will see a JV, preferably just for the downstream, which has been the plan all along.
    I expect a series of positive announcements as we approach mining and ramp up to production next year. I expect funding to be easily sorted. I don't care when the JV announcement comes as there is no rush for us to do this, other than it will probably bring forward further profits for us. We will do it with the right partner though and on our terms.
    Majority of people on here understand the integrity of TG and the BOD.. I feel sorry for those who don't get it and never will. Some come on here and pretend they know what is going and treat this company like any other, but it is not. LTR is unique and will continue to be. People posting negatively on here or disrespectful to TG have no idea of the man or his dreams. How unusual is it for an ASX 200 company to have such a high percentage of shares held by Top 20 and retail who are sticking loyal to the company. Soon to be ASX 100 too imo. I reckon TG finds this very heartening.
    Albemarle already had two attempts with the BOD before the $2.50 announcement. I am sure they understood well and truly by then the BOD stance. However, they kept buying on market above $2 because they knew it was a good investment. I think they see little chance of success but they see a good return on their money. I don't care when or if they choose to exit as nothing changes the trajectory of this company imo. They are probably happy to have a seat at the table with regards to the downstream.
    GLTAH. See you at the AGM hopefully. They will need to hire the convention centre!
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 95.5¢ 91.0¢ $8.506M 9.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10414 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 20653 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.