CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

merging or jv, page-3

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Ha! I just realised why you said 50%. Because they are only buying half the project. DOH!

The original agreement did say that they would pay up to 100% of the NPV to buy 50% of the project, but what you said now makes sense to me. Although we do have 10% of the SPM, so for a 50/50 JV, that would have to be taken into account.

It would be nice if they paid the total NPV as that would cover the next stage. Oh, I guess I will just have to wait and see. I cling to Ralph's words, "It has to be fair and reasonable to all parties."

The other thing to note with our project, 50% is only for the Gillian and Pinnacles deposits, with Windermere and Jeanne River (which we picked up for 750,000 shares) not included in the PFS, or any of the other alluvial deposits.
    Potentially, CSD's value is significantly higher than the $110 million.

Currently we have 15,358,000 Mt containing 0.42% of tin, or 64,503.6 tonnes of tin on the books, with increases to grades and tonnage to come. At current tin prices, that's nearly 1.6 billion in revenue!

I really think we will surprise the market again with this agreement, but that is only my gut feeling. I do wish I had more information on the type of agreement coming out. Perhaps I should hunt down some of the independent experts and/or consultants working on it? (JUST JOKING!)

:-0

Anyway, I guess like I've said many times before, time will ultimately tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.