MRM 0.38% $2.66 mma offshore limited

mermaid marine underperforming asx 200 by 11%

1. 12,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Mermaid Marine Australia is still lagging the ASX 200 by 11 percent since mid January 2010

The continual flow of good news for the company has done nothing but see its share price stagnate over this period

What does Mermaid Marine Australia need to do to win new support from investors

I think an exercise in PR from the board to media would give impetus to the price, however they purposely side step this attention

As stated previosly the announcement of record profits and dividends did not get rate a mention in the major Australian newspapers (except for "The West") the following day

I am against companies hyping up the share price on nothing at all

But the Mermaid Marine Australia story is not hype and smoking mirrors. The story needs to be told

Please reporters - do not do stories that are fed to you - a bit of research and getting off your behinds would do wonders for the credibility you so desperately need for readers to take your work seriously

The above comments are my personal opinions and should not be considered investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.010(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.008B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.66 $2.65 $35.41M 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1694322 $2.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 28334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.