CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Mernova Awarded Craft Designation with OCS, page-129

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well, all these downrampers could possibly just be the same person with multiple different accounts. A shorter putting in their work.
    The past issues are definitely worth noting as the risk for investors going in, however their more recent news is what makes them much more viable going forward. Halucenex alone puts them in a different boat, and with the recent new announcements (and a new market about to open around the corner) it seems strange for there to be suddenly all this extra effort telling people to sell.
    I can't claim I know the future but I think being in the industries they're in, Creso is set to benefit. Hopefully the price catches up, I've been waiting but making the most of the discounts.
    Would love for these shorters, or, as they put it, "people who don't hold any position in CPH" other than the position of wasting days of time posting against it the same points, why they believe future performance will suffer.
    Failing that, it's just going to be more names for the ignore list, despite the entertainment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.