MLX 2.33% 44.0¢ metals x limited

merrill lynch huge buying up 30m mlx , page-5

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi DJ ,
    I Just compared last years Annual report with this years top 20 holders . The gong for the biggest halfwits goes to .....HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES ....,who sold down from 56m to 9m ,and they have been the root problem for MLX shareprice .This underlines what I always say ,one major holder or insto can destroy a share price ,whether they are right or wrong doesnt matter .And there doesnt have to be anything wrong with the company ,like a lot of people think when a share price is falling .Obviously
    HSBC had some beef with MLX ,probably hoping to get capital raising work or something ,and got their nose out of joint when they didnt .We are better off with out the scum anyway .
    So now we know HSBC have been the vandals in this destruction ,and questions of MLX performance and arguments about why the share price is falling ,and all the other excuses are now irrellevent. If one major holder decides to exit in a malicious manner then that is why the share price is falling .There is nothing wrong with MLX ,just halfwits that control the markets .
    In this case HSBC have single handedly destroyed our wealth with a little help from our own beloved ANZ and National .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.