MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

merrill lynch report mre as a buy!!!, page-3

1. 3,792 Posts.
    "ML in their initial report on MRE dated early nov/04 have a buy recommendation on MRE with a price target of $2-95 (including a DPS of 20cents/in 2005).
    this is very interesting reading they are quite bullish on minara it seems."

Lol, I hope you right but I think you I forgetting one thing......

Hotcopper.........................

Quite a few(2 or 3?) posters on Hotcopper disagree with the assumptions you are talking about.

I am hoping ML is correct with their call but I am biased becuase I am IN as of today :)

I think the price of MRE may get hammered tommorow that is why I did not sell all my holdings to go in heavy.

I would be happy to see MRE fall tommorow to $2.30 so I might average down my holdings.

I don't think that will happen but as things go I ain't selling anything I hold just to get heavier into MRE.

Sure MRE will probaly be be $2.60($2.59) within 2 weeks(capital return) but I am not going all out.

tommorow could be a sad day & a quick look at the charts suggest $2.30 if Nickel prices drop around 10%tonight.

To divert conversation I have quite a few NAB call options they announce tommorow & I am already planning profits or losses, either way.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.